Utilizing Java, Object-Oriented programming, OpenGL, HTML5, Unity 3D, computer science concepts, Android SDK and modern Android design practices, design and develop mobile games in the MMORTS genre, participate in a team to define, design, develop, and test various games for use on Android platforms from inception to delivery. Working within a team, develop technical approaches and write software to implement requirements, engage in usability testing, interact with graphic and 3D designers, and app delivery.
- Experience with Java and equivalent programming languages
- Development Experience for Google’s Android
- Eclipse, Android Studio or equivalent IDEs
- Must be a quick learner and be adaptable to new technologies
- Bachelor’s degree or itsin Computer Science and Technology or its foreign equivalent and 1 year of experience in the job offered
Are you ready?
Graphic Software Engineer
We are looking for a Software Engineer with a genuine passion for graphic performance and an appetite for detail. We believe that talent feeds talent, thats why we work together to create the game with the best performance.
- Maintain and support existing game software, fix customer reported bug
- Help improve the real time performance on tablet/phone platforms of existing online gaming
- Analyze user needs and software requirements to determine feasibility of design within time and cost constraints
- Add new features for the existing game software per customer’s requirement
- Develop the 2D/3D video/gaming software module for the new product on Android/Windows phone/tablets
- Do tests cases design and perform validation procedure of those 2D/3D video/gaming moduels as well
- Integrate those modules with the whole gaming architecture and do system level testing
- Do the performance optimization and tuning of the new game on Android/Windows phone and tablets
Are you ready?