Utilizing Java, Object-Oriented programming, OpenGL, HTML5, Unity 3D, computer science concepts, Android SDK and modern Android design practices, design and develop mobile games in the MMORTS genre, participate in a team to define, design, develop, and test various games for use on Android platforms from inception to delivery. Working within a team, develop technical approaches and write software to implement requirements, engage in usability testing, interact with graphic and 3D designers, and app delivery.
- Experience with Java and equivalent programming languages
- Development Experience for Google’s Android
- Eclipse, Android Studio or equivalent IDEs
- Must be a quick learner and be adaptable to new technologies
- Bachelor’s degree or itsin Computer Science and Technology or its foreign equivalent and 1 year of experience in the job offered
Are you ready?
We have an opening for a Senior Artist to join our internal development team on an original project for Windows, iOS and Android. We are looking for T-shaped candidates who excel in at least one discipline such as modelling, but are also capable of helping out on other related tasks when required. Working with the Studio Art Director you will help drive the team (internal and external partners) to produce high quality assets through effective communication, accurate detailed planning, and active mentorship.
- Work closely with the project Art Director, Designers, and Engineers to establish the production pipeline and best practices for the game.
- Create and maintain the Art style guide and technical documentation.
- Mentor artists along their career paths, setting challenges to encourage growth.
- Take ownership of the milestone planning, day-to-day feedback communications, and final quality of deliverables from various external partners (outsourcing).
- Inspire and motivate the art team to achieve their best, driving artistic quality by example and successful team work, giving feedback and direction where needed.
- Understand and work within project requirements and constraints.
- Keep up to date with game artwork trends and influences.
Are you ready?
Graphic Software Engineer
We are looking for a Software Engineer with a genuine passion for graphic performance and an appetite for detail. We believe that talent feeds talent, thats why we work together to create the game with the best performance.
- Maintain and support existing game software, fix customer reported bug
- Help improve the real time performance on tablet/phone platforms of existing online gaming
- Analyze user needs and software requirements to determine feasibility of design within time and cost constraints
- Add new features for the existing game software per customer’s requirement
- Develop the 2D/3D video/gaming software module for the new product on Android/Windows phone/tablets
- Do tests cases design and perform validation procedure of those 2D/3D video/gaming moduels as well
- Integrate those modules with the whole gaming architecture and do system level testing
- Do the performance optimization and tuning of the new game on Android/Windows phone and tablets
Are you ready?